Friday, April 02, 2010

Wants a whole day to play the pianoooooo. I've been listening to my piano pieces lately and decided to try some of them out just now. I miss those 1-hour practices each day, used to find it quite troublesome to practice so much in the past and now I wish I had 4 hours each day :( I know I've mentioned this countless times but I feel so out of touch.

Tomorrow morning will be spent on the ng eng teng information and Shostakovich's prelude and fugue in A before I head for the airport and the esplanade after that.




Shostakovich's op. 87 no. 7, prelude & fugue in A

Fugue starts from 1:22, the part which I love and have been trying to figure out since I reached home. Its a hell load complicated with both hands playing different parts :[ Sorry for being a weirdo for not playing pop piano, but I really love this.

Okay damn it I'm missing 2 pages of the scores.

No comments: